In today's hectic business world, planning a corporate event can take more time and energy then you can afford to expend. Let your Event Planner take care of as many of the details as you would like to delegate, leaving you time to do your own job!
Whether you are looking to "wow" customer and business colleagues or show appreciation to your employees, Happening Events can help plan:
Conferences or Seminars
Meetings or Focus Groups
Tradeshows or Forums
Employee Social Events (Christmas parties, BBQ's, etc)
What will your Event Planner do?
- Assist in generating a theme or concept for your event
- Locate and secure venues suited to your needs
- Help develop and adhere to your budget
- Manage guest lists, invitations and RSVP's
- Secure entertainment, audio-visual equipment, displays and lighting
- Coordinate rentals, decor and florists to achieve your desired mood
- Source vendors and coordinate services before and on the day
- Manage catering and beverage services including staffing
- Plan the logistics and arrangements for your event
- Create floor plans and seating arrangements
- Organize the schedule of events and prepare agendas or programs
- Assemble corporate gifts, loot bags or favors
- Supervise the flow of events onsite to ensure the day runs smoothly
- Address problems or minor details as they arise
Invest in hiring an Event Planner and save time and energy! We will work with any company size and budget with fees reflecting the amount of services needed.